10 Best Badminton Rackets in India Reviews (2021)
There are Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets Reviews And Buying Guide available for you.
The first badminton in this series is Yonex carbonex 8000 plus badminton racquet because it has a shaft of graphite and carbon nanotube in the box frame. Yonex made a racket light in weight with the top-quality racket.
This badminton is round in shape and head with a box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid shot during the playing of the game. Yonex is made badminton robust and the best quality. yonex brand is so demandable in the market due to his quality making product since 1969.
Key Features :
- Yonex badminton is made up of shaft graphite.
- It also has carbon Nanotube and a frame of graphite.
- Yonex badminton always has a round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling for players which is easy to play the game.
- Most people have the myth that Yonex badminton has rechargeable batteries but this is not correct.
- Yonex badminton has two colors, red and black.
- The weight of the badminton is 85 grams and isometric in shape.
- Yonex badminton has elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the correct timing and full of energy
- It’s a good quality racquet to play badminton.
- The string is very strong to deliver the shot.
- The frame is also strong and light better than those alloy frames.
- The racquet feels professional and premium during the playing of the game.
- It gives you the value of your money.
- Sometimes shots are not delivered as you want.
- Not good for the Ideal player.
Li- Ning is a Chinese company founded in 1989 for sports equipment. The Li-ling badminton racket was one of the best badminton rackets which is used in the Olympic games. These badminton are designed to reduce air resistance and make shot impact solid and clear.
The composition of the making badminton material is Carbon graphite due to this racket bears air resistance. Li-Ning badminton is having medium flexibility and weight is 83 grams.
Key Features :
- The badminton racket is made up of carbon graphite due to this badminton having the strength to bear air resistance.
- The Badminton has medium flexibility and 83-gram weight and is isometric in shape.
- The Colour of the badminton is gold and black.
- Badminton has a grip size of s2 and has a playing level advance.
- The badminton racket is light in weight due to the chance of the injuries and sprain is less.
- In this badminton aero-tech beam technology is used due to this player can deliver the shot strongly and have defendable properly
- Made up of Carbon graphite.
- Got on time and smash power is good.
- Light in weight.
- aero – tech beam technology.
- Good grip size.
- Medium flexibility.
- It should bear large air resistance.
The yonex arcsaber racket is very light in weight and is good for the beginners and those who want to improve the game to the next level are at a decent level and wish to take their game a little further.
This product is a much better option compared to those offered by brands such as lining and yonex. You had a Yonex muscle power before this and the difference is noticeable.
I recommend this racquet for anyone who is looking to buy their first one, in this particular low budget range. The racket is perfect to deliver the smash and defend the opponent shot.
Key Features :
- The racket has a grip size of the G4 which is best to size to hold a racket.
- The weight of the racket is 3u and 85g due to this easy to deliver the shot.
- The balance of badminton is evenly balanced.
- The stiffness of the racket is stiff and soft.
- The shape of the racket is isometric.
- This racket is suitable for defense.
- Yonex racket is a low budget in range.
- Grip size is G4.
- The racket size is 3u and 85g.
- Balanced is Even.
- Isometric shape.
- Good in defense.
- Missing balanced at head due to this shot can not deliver an exact position.
The Victor Brave Sword is classic and official for the Korean team. This is my personal best badminton rackets, i love this racket.
Victor bravely started a manufacturer of sporting equipment. The frame material used in this racket is ultra-high modulus graphite and with nano resign and hard cored technology. The weight of the grip size is 3U(85-89.9gm) 4U(80-84.9gm). It significantly reduces air resistance and provides a faster swing speed.
Key Features :
- The racket is officially for the Korean sporting team.
- The frame material of the racket is ultra-high-modulus of graphite.
- The technology used in the racket is hard cored nanotechnology due to this shot delivered correctly.
- The weight of the racket is three u and four you.
- The string tension of the racket is LBS: 3U-30lb.
- The victor is easy to lift and delivered the full power in the shot.
- Official member of the Korean team.
- The material used ultra-high-modulus of graphite.
- Nanotechnology is used in Victor’s brave racket.
- Wight of the victor racket is 3u.
- The string tension of the racket is LBS 3U.
- Not easy to carry.
This Yonex 13 nanoray is specially designed for the practice match in which this racket plays an important role. The head of the racket is specially designed for delivering high-speed smash.
This best badminton racket is best in the very stiff, no repulsion. If you are a good smash player then this racket is especially for you. You will feel happy and comfortable during the match.
Key Features :
- The Grip size of the racket is G4 which is best for the doubles badminton match.
- The weight of the racket is 3u comfortable to hit the smash.
- The racket is fully balanced headlight.
- The racket has a stiff shaft racket.
- The shape of the badminton is isometric.
- The Yonex racket is good for defense staff.
- Grip size g4.
- Weight 3u.
- Fully balanced head.
- Stiff shaft racket.
- The shape is isometric.
- Good defense staff.
- Not good to play a big match.
The Ling N90-iii badminton racket has 3d beak technology which is good for international players. The 3D technology is used in the racket for mega power due to this big power, offense and attacked power badminton players that want to play with maximum power.
Ling N90-iii badminton racket, the composition of the racket is military-grade carbon graphite and super durable and helps to bear high tension. The flexibility of badminton is medium quality.
Key Features :
- The racket has a good balance of 302mm and due to this delivers large power in the shot.
- The Racket has a head shape isometric and also has String Tension 32 to 35LBS.
- The playing strength of the racket is the National level and international level also.
- The grip material is used in the badminton PU(POLYURETHANE) and ideal for men and women.
- The grip size of the badminton is S2, tension vertical 24-28 lbs Horizontal 26-30 lbs.
- The composition used in the badminton is military-grade carbon graphite and super durable. It also helps the badminton bear high tension.
- The flexibility of badminton is medium quality.
- Good balance 302mm.
- Shape head isometric.
- String tension 32 to 35LBS.
- Good for the national players.
- Size S2 tension.
- Super Durable.
- Medium flexible.
- The best for the single user only.
This best badminton racket is by far one of the most powerful rackets that you have ever seen and played. The force of your smashes has improved significantly when you are starting to play this racket.
You will definitely feel it takes some getting used to though with this After the first few games you could feel your arm completely tired which has never happened before.
I would not recommend to beginners but more advanced players. The Racket is made in Japan. The grip of the badminton is 4u.
Key Features :
- The Grip of the racket is 4u and the weight of the racket is 83 gram.
- The frame of the racket is specially designed for H.M grade.
- The racket has a sound filter due to this wing of the racket small.
- This racket has a nanometric and tungsten shaft.
- The racket has a special kind of extra stiff.
- The voltric Z force makes it more comfortable for playing the game.
- Weight of the racket 83 gram.
- Specially designed H. M grade.
- Sound filter.
- Extra stiff.
- Voltric z force.
- The large weight of the racket not comfortable for playing big matches.
The victor jet-speed S12 G5 speed series is one of the best badminton rackets which I ever saw because smash which is done during the playing was amazing and at the same place where actually I want to put.
A new Speed good racket engineered with the advanced swing Twin Epoxy Resin System (TERS), JS-12 comes with a stiff frame and resilient shaft, offering easy controllability for net shots and massive force for sweeping movement, most suitable for fast players and also helpful for the double playing players. The grip on the racket is good and controllable so during smash.
Key Features :
- In the victor jet-speed racket in which shaft material is used of High Resilient Modulus Graphite and with PYROFIL. TERS and 6.8 shafts.
- The frame material is used in the victor jet badminton High Resilient Modulus Graphite and ters and hardcore technology.
- The tension of the badminton is 3U-30lbs / 4U-28lbs due to this sweeping movement of badminton fully balanced.
- In this badminton, there are so many technologies used like Aero Sword, Pyrofil, Ters, Hard Core Technology and Seventy Six.
- The racket has no battery. Most people think that the victor jet-speed racket has some rechargeable battery but this is not true.
- High Resilient Modulus Graphite.
- Hardcore technology.
- Tension 3U-30lbs.
- No rechargeable batteries.
- Skill level advance.
- Don”t think the power in your hand you should smash hard
The YONEX Nanoray Light 8i LCW Strung Badminton is extremely light in weight and high string tension due to this, sometimes useful and sometimes harmful because of the resulting high flight of the shuttle. Superb playing experience with racket and racket is light in color.
Key Features :
- The weight of the badminton is 5U (75-79.9 grams) and grip size is G4 (3.25 Inches). Badminton has an ideal weight and grip size for the player.
- Badminton comes in different colors but looking good is blue or purple. The head of the badminton is isometric in shape.
- The string level of badminton is 24lbs.
- The material used in the badminton to make is graphite due to this racket is light in weight and perfect for the playing.
- Badminton is light in weight and easy to carry from one place to another.
- This racket is light in weight and compact in size due to this reduces unwanted air resistance and improves feel.
- Good grip of badminton.
- Different in color.
- String level 24lbs.
- Light in weight.
- Graphite material used.
- Easy to carry.
- Slightly vibration in the badminton during playing.
The Yonex Nanoray 900 badminton racket body is made of graphite due to this badminton being light in weight and long durable also. The badminton has a 6.8 shift frame composition and H.T. graphite makes badminton light in weight. The badminton is iron-gray in color.
Key Features :
- The badminton string tension is 19-24 lbs.
- Yonex Nanoray badminton weight grip Size: 3U (85.0-89.9g).
- The length of the badminton 674mm graphite, AND-Fullerene, Ultra PEF.
- This badminton is light in weight Composition: H.T. Graphite, H.M. Graphite, Nanometric, Super HMG, Shaft.
- String tension 19-24lbs.
- Grip size 3U (85.0-89.9g).
- Length of badminton 674mm graphite.
- H.T graphite is used.
- H.M graphite.
- Nanometric super.
- A few slack shots come out of it.
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Badminton Rackets
For a good player, there is always choosing the best equipment for themselves. There are some points given below for the buyer guide.
- Grip Size of racket
- Grip Type of Racket
- Weight of the racket
- Balance of the racket
- Material of Racket
- Head shape
- Tension of String
- Shaft flexibility
- Brand of racket
1. Grip Size of Racket
The grip of any playing equipment is playing a vital role in the game. You can not be a good player in any game without a good grip. The grip makes badminton hold perfectly. There are basically two grips found.
- Synthetic Grip
- Towel Grip
Synthetic Grip :
This grip is not good for the player because it could not absorb the sweat during playing the match. The comfort and holding strength of badminton are going to decrease after some time.
Towel Grip :
2. Grip Type of Racket
Grip type is the most important thing for best badminton rackets because due to sweating, players don’t hold the rackets easily so if you want the best rackets to check your comfortable grip types. There are two types of grip type rackets.
- Towel Grips
- Synthetic Grips
3. Weight of the Racket
The weight of the racket is generally represented by the U. The weight plays a vital role in any playing equipment. For a good racket, weight should be between 80g to 100g.
Best Badminton Rackets Weight comes in different categories :
- 1U: 95- 100g
- 2U: 90- 94g
- 3U: 85- 89g
- 4U: 80- 84g
- 5U: 75- 79g
- 6U: 70- 74g
Mostly the weight of the racket is between 2U – 3U nowadays. These days some racket also 5U and 6U.
4. Balance of the Racket
The balance of the racket depends on the weight distribution throughout the body of the racket, there are three types of balance of the racket.
- Head Heavy
- Head light
5. Material of Racket
The material of a racket is the most important thing in rackets because rackets are made of different types of materials. Example: Wood, Steel, Carbon Fiber, aluminum, Graphite.
For Beginners Steel and Aluminum Rackets is the most recommended badminton rackets.
6. Head Shape
There are two shapes of rackets available in the market first is oval and the second is the isometric shape.
The oval head racket has a smaller sweet stop, these types racket always use for more power hit. Oval rackets also provide better control for players but oval rackets are recommended for advanced players.
Isometric shape badminton rackets have a squarish head in comparison to an oval shape racket. For beginners, it has a larger sweet spot to play more effectively.
7. Shaft Flexibility
The shaft of a badminton racket can be flexible or stiff.
Flexible shaft rackets are suitable for beginners because they don’t have to exert extra more power to play strong shots.
In the stiff shaft, players can more controls of the shuttle placement since the shaft is stiff and will give instant rebound of the shuttle.
8. Tension of String
String tension is dependent on players’ play level, beginners players always use low string tension rackets and advanced players always use high tension string rackets.
There is a chart of string tension by playing level.
|String Tension||Playing Level|
|29-35lbs||Country / Professional players|
9. Brand of Racket
If you want to go with a brand so there are many types of brand who provide you the best badminton rackets as per your requirement and yonex is the most popular brand in the world.
Conclusion of Best Badminton Rackets :
We have reviewed the best badminton rackets and also provide a buying guide for purchasing good and comfortable rackets as per your requirement and we hope you find your best badminton rackets.
Also, You read :