Every girl likes long, straight and beautiful hair. It is most commonly used by girls who have curled hair or some frizz. Most of the girls spend a lot of money in saloons for hair straight, but finding the best hair straighteners in India is more difficult because most of the hair straighteners damage your hair and you also find breakage and splits in hair.
Today we will tell you how you can also keep your hair safe with a straight by purchasing the best hair straighteners product.
10 Best Hair Straighteners List in India For 2020
- Havells HS4101 Best Hair Straightener with Ceramic coated plates
- Philips BHS386 Kera Shine Best Hair Straightener
- Havells HS4152 Hair Straightener with Titanium Coated Plates
- SYSKA SuperGlam HS6810 Hair Straightener
- Philips HP8302 Essential Selfie Hair Straightener
- Vega VHSH-22 Titanium Flat Hair Straightener
- Kemei KM-329 Professional Hair Straightener Styler
- Philips Hp8318/00 Kerashine Temperature Control Best Hair Straightener
- Hudabeauty Professional Best Hair Straightener for Women HB-243
- Philips BHS673/00 Mid End Best Hair Straightener
10 Best Hair Straighteners Reviews in India For 2020
Havells is a Best and trust-able company in India and this product also awesome if you want smoothy and shining hair for every day so this product is best. HS4101 Hair Straightener comes with Ceramic coated plates who suitable for everyday usage.
This Best Hair Straightener uses 25×120 mm Ceramic Coated Floating Plates, which is the best for gliding very smoothly on your hair.
Temperature is the most important thing for the Best hair straightener, with this straightener you find instant heating technology the straightener heats up quickly in 45 seconds and is ready for flawless results.
- Value for money
- 45 seconds fast heating
- Temperature Control
- Light Weight
- With Power Button
- Plates Lock System
- Instant Heat Technology
- After-Sales service not good
- Build Quality can be Better
This Philips hair straightener is designed with SilkPro Care technology and advanced keratin ceramic coating who optimize temperature with your hair and minimizing friction and resulting in less heat exposure.
Philips BHS386 is specially designed for Indian. This best hair dryer best part you change the shape of your hair by optimal temperature and find your best look just like a saloon.
In this hair straightener, you control the temperature from 90°C to 210°C for your preferred styling setting. This product Cord length is 1.6m which best for maximum flexibility wherever you style.
- Instant Heat Up
- Long plates for easier straightening
- Temperature Control from 190°C or 210°C
- Keratin-Infused Ceramic Plates for extra Shine and smooth gliding
- For maximum flexibility used 1.6m cord
- Product weight is heavy
- For Thick hair extra time consuming
Every Girl likes a saloon-like look every day of the week, for straight hair doesn’t want to go many times in saloon because it’s very costly but straight hair is loved by most of the ladies. This hair straightener is very useful for hair straight in daily routine.
In this product, titanium plates provide an exceptionally smooth glide and perfect shiny hair and if you want curly hair the thin plates and curved edges can help you for perfect curly hairs.
For safety purposes, this product is very nice because this unit provides 6 various temperature settings from 155°C to 230°C for maximum styling flexibility and straightener heating capability is very fast.
- 1.8m long Power Cord
- 6 various temperature setting
- Quick Heating
- Buttons for Control temperature
- Titanium Coated Floating Plates
- Plates Locking System
- Quality of titanium plate could be Better
Syska SuperGlam hair dryer is the best reliable and cheap hairdryer in market, also you know about syska products always looking nice and this unit is little pink-colored straightener with a glossy finish.
This Unit comes with a 60-second rapid heating function so you can start straightening your hair in less than one minute and in this unit syska provide ceramic coating Plate for smooth glide so you can easy to get the desired look.
After all, everyone wants a travel-friendly product and this product is very useful for handle in traveling because it’s a simple push-button lockable handle and also the 360° swivel cord prevents getting wire tangled.
- Reliable and Cheap
- Stylish Body and glossy look
- Heat Balance Technology
- Auto-off function for Over Heat Protection
- Ready to Use in 60 Seconds
- Hair becomes oily
- Heat is too much
- Body overheat after a long time using
Most of the Hair Straightener damaged your hair by heat continuously but this unit controlled your hair damaged by optimized temperature, minimizing friction and resulting in less heat exposure.
This Product provides worldwide voltage compatible with 110-240 voltage, its the best for foreign traveler and swivel cord technology is the best for rotates the cord and prevents unnecessary tangles.
Temperature is most important for the best hair straightener, in this unit you find the best optimal temperature who gives you the best shape of your hair and gives you that perfect look as you’ve just come from the salon.
- Instant heat-up technology
- Swivel cord technology
- 1.6m Heat Safe Cord for maximum flexibility
- Compatible with 110-240 voltage
- Minimized Heat Damage
- No settings for increase or decrease heating temperature
Vega Pro Titanium Hair straightener is premium hair straightener for perfect hair and this hair straightener comes with titanium plates who provide you perfectly straight hair and glassy look like a salon.
An adjustable controlling temperature is the best part of this and makes the best hair straightener. An adjustable temperature setting feature allows you to set the temperature from 150°C to 230°C as per your hair type and quick heat up in 60 seconds.
Most people want digital technology, In this unit used digital temperature display who helps you to set the exact temperature you select, gives you better control and precise setting.
- Digital temperature display
- Power Indicator light
- Quick heat-up technology
- Adjustable temperature setting
- Voltage compatible in all countries
- Auto-off feature not available
This hair straightener from Kemei gives you salon-like straight and sleek hair, its a very cheap and reliable for daily uses and this hair dryer cost is very low. The long swivel cord ensures flexibility as well as ease and comfort while using this appliance.
For the safety in this unit use light indicator who indicate the signal device is on or off and the temperature is controllable you control temperature 160 to 220 degree.
In this Unit main feature is this hair straightener is ideal for women and men so if you want any hair straightener for both uses then its a worth of money.
- Heat regulator not available
- Locking feature not available in the plates
- No warranty on the product
Philips always designs premium products and this hair straightener is launched in the premium segment. In this unit, Philips uses Keratin-infused ceramic plates for optimal shine and ultra-smooth gliding.
If you want safe hair Straightener who controlled your hair by heat damage then its the best hair straightener for you and also you find a big 1.8m cord for maximum flexibility.
The temperature settings allow you to adjust the styling temperature to 190°C or 210°C for extra care at lower temperatures and more control over your preferred styling setting.
- 1.8m Heat Safe Cord
- Temperature Control from 190°C to 210°C
- Extra-wide straightening plates
- Keratin-Infused Ceramic Plates
- Heat up in 60 Seconds
- Very Expensive
- Heavy in Weight
Huda Beauty is a big brand and its product is very popular. Huda Beauty Professional is committed to delivering salon-quality styling tools to consumers all over the world.
This Hair straightener provides a wide temperature range, you control the temperature from 140°F up to 450°F. It also provides a 360° swivel cord for increased flexibility when styling your hair.
In this Hair straightener, you find Professional Ceramic Flat Iron. Flat Iron designed with tourmaline-infused ceramic plates, generating negative ions.
- Wide Temperature Range
- Perfect for Travel person
- Build quality is better
- Far-infrared technology for moisture and negative ions
- Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates
- Smaller Plate not suitable for long hair
- Can’t make curls
This Philips hair straightener is specially designed for hair damage control. In this unit ultimate split ends technology to use to protect your hairs and stop unnecessary high heat.
Unitemp sensor uses in this device who protects your hair from high heat and provide more consistent and styling temperature for improved performance. The auto shut off feature is also available in this unit.
The straightening plates have a professional length of 105mm, leading to faster and easier straightening. Digital display with 11 temperature settings up to 230°C gives you absolute control of the temperature.
- Digital Temperature feature available
- Unitemp Sensor technology used
- SplitStop Technology use for hair damage
- Extra-long plates for long hair
- Control of the Temperature
- Very Expensive
How do I choose the best hair straightener?
1. Consider your Hair Type
There are many numerous items with high temperature yet your hair type and quality may not suit it, or may get harmed if interacts with such high force heat and always purchase a hair straightener, who suitable for your hair type.
- For Thick Hair – Thick hair always requires high temperature because low-temperature hair straightener not work on thicked hair so always choose a good straightener which offers a min of 220 degrees C temperature and comes with broad plates. On the off chance that you attempt to utilize littler plates with low warmth, you would need to go again and again a similar hair area which can harm hair fingernail skin.
- Fine Hair – Fine hair always requires low temperature for hair straightened and you choose a low-temperature hair straightener and don’t waste money for irons.
- Curly Hair – Curly hair always take more additional time and better heating to get hair straightened, you can use wider ceramic plates for curly hairs for better results.
- Damaged Hair – In my opinion don’t use a hair straightener for damaged hair, but if you want to do it occasionally and always use a heat-protective hair straightener.
- For Chemically Treated Hair – Chemically treated hair always sensitive and week and he needs extra care, for this type of hair you should always choose low heating and good quality type hair straightener.
2. Choose Right Plates According to Hair Type
- Titanium irons heat up rapidly, applying higher temperatures all the more equitably. These irons will, in general, be pricier, and you needn’t bother with a titanium iron except if you have wavy, coarse hair.
- Ceramic irons always merge value and effectiveness offering even warmth for most hair surfaces. A few straighteners, be that as it may, are just artistically covered. After some time, the fired wears out, leaving you with an iron that conveys heat unevenly or doesn’t work by any stretch of the imagination.
- Tourmaline plates are extraordinary for harmed hair. Some of the time called ‘ionic plates’, these plates produce more negative than positive particles, diminishing frizz and fixing the hair shaft.
3. Consider Plate Width
The more extensive the plates, the quicker you can finish the entire errand of fixing. More slender plates can go nearer to the scalp and works best for shorter and fine hairs as they pass less warmth at once. Ladies and men, who intend to go with the unit, ought to pick of somewhat smaller plates to fit into your bag pack.
4. Think About Temperature
High warmth implies quicker, increasingly compelling fixing, yet not all hair types need the most blazing irons. To lessen harm to your hair, think about an iron that offers movable warmth settings, at that point style on the most minimal warmth setting that gets you the outcomes you need.
5. Consider Weight and Grip
It is likewise critical to consider the heaviness of the straightener before you get one. Some hair straighteners are heavier than others which makes them hard to use for a drawn-out time frame. A lightweight hair straightener then again, is anything but difficult to utilize, doesn’t put a strain on your arms however they can get broken effectively.
Something else that numerous individuals neglect to see is the grasp it has. It becomes significant particularly when you have little hands. In the event that you can’t hold it appropriately, it will give you torment in the hands and you might not have any desire to utilize it on occasion. For littler hands either pick a littler straightener or pick a handle that is littler than the principle body part.
6. Difference Between Price and Value
It’s anything but difficult to run out to the store and purchase the primary modest straightener you see. On the off chance that you do, you’ll most likely wind up doing likewise again a couple of months after the fact. Be that as it may, your hair may look more awful than it did with the last buy.
The issue with modest straighteners is that they will in general break all the more rapidly. They may likewise harm your hair, since modest straighteners may unevenly apply heat, catch your hair, and even overheat.
Pricier irons offer a more noteworthy worth. Your straightener will keep going for quite a long time, and you won’t need to dish out money on costly hair medications to cure the harm brought about by a modest straightener. After some time, you may even set aside cash, since you won’t need to continually supplant broken irons.
7. Warranty and Brand reputation
Aside from the highlights and functionalities, Brand notoriety and guarantee data is the thing that you should investigate the hair straighter. The famous brands offer OK execution for quite a while and are secured by guarantee administrations of 1-2 years. The advantage of getting a guarantee card is it limits the fixing costs when the item gets harmed.
Best Hair Straightener Buying Guide
- Always consider your hair type
- Select always right plates according to hair type
- Temperature timing is most important
- Width of the heating plate for long Hair
- Weight and grip always check
- Don’t take anything that is cheap
- Warranty and Brand reputation
Customer’s Frequently Asked Questions
Do hair straighteners damage your hair?
Indeed, there are more odds of harming your hair when you use straightener all the time. Subsequent to having a shower, most ladies attempt to make their wavy hair straight which brings about male pattern baldness. And furthermore, the warmth conveyance may not be the same because of the soddenness in the hair.
How does a hair straightener work?
Hair straighteners or a level irons work by breaking the hydrogen bonds present in the hair fingernail skin, which gives the hair its unique shape, twisted, wavy and flexible. Utilizing the warmth it breaks the bonds when it breaks, the hair turns out to be straight. Anyway, the bonds re-structure at whatever point the hair interacts with dampness. This is the reason a level iron can’t give you an eternity straight haircut, it returns to its unique shape after you clean up or go out in the extraordinary damp climate.
Do I need to apply a heat protectant?
On the off chance that you style your hair frequently it is constantly prescribed to utilize a warmth protectant. It is a non-vaporized splash that includes a layer over the hair fingernail skin, at that point secures it and keeps the dampness bolted. You can likewise utilize characteristic warmth defenders like argan oil, coconut oil, almond oil and so forth.
How to get straight hair like salon?
In most salon and parlors they utilize proficient straighteners those are over the top expensive and accompany high-temperature heat settings which need proficient hands to deal with. In the event that you attempt at home, you may wind up consuming your hair. In spite of the fact that it isn’t inconceivable with some training however better not attempt at home. A portion of the respectable items can present to you similar outcomes even at low temperatures whenever done calmly with care.
How to curl hair using a straightener?
To curl hair with a straightener choose one that has round edges to wrap your hairs around the barrel/round blades( the same you would do with a curler) hold them for few seconds depending on the temperature and hair section then leave.
We know that you have read all top 10 best hair straighteners in India for 2020 reviews and buyer guides. we provide the best top picks from out of 10 and we know you also love our best pick because we have checked all products and share reviews for you.
Our Top Picks Best Hair Straightener
- Havells HS4101 Hair Straightener with Ceramic coated plates
- Philips BHS386 Kera Shine Straightener
- Havells HS4152 Hair Straightener with Titanium Coated Plates
Also You like – Best Mask for Coronavirus Reviews