The best chimney for the Indian kitchen is said to be 20 to 25 times more effective than the exhaust fan. In the chimneys exhaust fans, these are placed directly above the cooking area, which results in faster and effective ventilation and cleansing action so that no harmful gases present in the home.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney List in India For 2020
These Are 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys In India for 2020
- Faber 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Clean Chimney
- Faber HOOD TENDER 3D 60cm – Auto Clean Chimney & Hood
- Hindware Nevio 90- Auto Clean Chimney
- Elica 60 (WD-HAC Touch-BF 60) – Auto Clean Touch Control Chimney
- Sunflame Innova 90 Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Prestige 90cm (41614)- DLX Wall Mounted Chimney
- Hindware Cleo 60 – Auto Clean Hood Wall Mounted Chimney
- Elica ESCG-BF 60 Nero – Auto Clean Chimneys
- Bosch 60cm Stainless Steel Chimney ( DWG068D50I )
- Glen 60 cm Auto clean Kitchen Chimney
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney Reviews in India 2020
These Are 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys Reviews In India for 2020.
One wouldn’t go wrong with this one. This is the most popular chimney out there: having both very sophisticated design and cutting-edge technology in keeping your kitchen smoke free and healthy; not to mention that it is also an auto-clean chimney with baffle filter and Faber chimney.
- The width of the chimney is 60cm. It is easy to place anywhere due to the small size this is easy to carry.
- Faber chimney has black finishing.
- The suction of the chimney is 1200 m³/hr.
- This is a filterless chimney
- It has 3 Speed motion sensor touch control due to this we can control very easily.
- The noise level is very less than 60db. During the use of this chimney, there is no noise pollution.
- The most difficult part of any chimney cleaning but this chimney has an auto cleaner
- This chimney has lamp LED 2x 1.5w and warranty 5 Year on Motor, 1 Year Comprehensive.
- With oil collector
- With 2 LED lamps
- Best value for the price range
- Exhaust pipe accessory not too durable
- Customer Service concerns
- A bit noisy
This chimney is the best Faber finds a place amongst some of the best chimneys. It has all the reasons to bear this tag. The chimney has steel that reflects the grey color that makes it go well with any kitchen interior, not to mention the modern flair that it adds to your kitchen.
- The width of the Faber HOOD TENDER is 60cm. It is easy to place anywhere.
- The finish of the chimney is a stainless steel conical. There is no chance of rusting the chimney.
- The suction of the chimney is 1095 m³/hr.
- It has one of the best filter 3 layer baffle filters due to the 3 layers it is very easy to filter.
- Chimney has a push button to control.
- This is a noiseless chimney and noise is less than 68 dB (A).
- The warranty of the chimney is a lifetime. This is the best feature it has.
- It has a Lamp CFL 2×5 watt.
- With width 60cm
- 3 layer baffle filter
- With push button
- Noiseless than 60db
- The suction chimney is 1095 m³/hr
- Exhaust pipe accessory not too much durable
- Customer Service concerns in remote areas
- A bit noisy
This is one of the best chimneys at a low price. This chimney has a glistening appearance with a premium stainless-steel finish. Chimneys from the house of Hindware Appliances are highly energy-efficient.
- The maximum suction of this chimney is 1200 m³/hr*.
- It also has Heat Auto Clean With Oil Collector Cup.
- This chimney has a metallic Blower and SS baffle filter.
- It has an easy touch to control.
- It has sufficient LED light.
- This chimney is operated in 220-240V/50&60HZ. And motor power is 180W.
- Maximum Suction: 1200 m³/hr*
- Heat Auto Clean With Oil Collector Cup
- Metallic Blower
- SS Baffle Filter
- Touch Control
- Little bit noisy
- Less warranty period
- Metallic blower type
This 4th best Kitchen chimney in the world is rough and touching makes it a must-have chimney for the kitchen.
- The size of the chimney is 60 cm and 2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys.
- The suction of the chimney Capacity: 1200 m3/hr For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling.
- The warranty is 5 years on Motor and 1 year on comprehensive from Date of Purchase.
- The chimney is Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Auto Clean and ColourBlack
- In the chimney, Control Types are Touch Panel Control and Max noise(dB)58.
- Size 60cm and 2-4 burner stove
- 5-year warranty
- Auto clean
- Control touch panel
- Bit pricey
- Sometime noisy
The Sunflame Innova 90 Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney is the best chimney in India. The rating and reviewing coming from the people are good.
This chimney has a sleek design that is very easily understood by all age groups. The touch screen makes it even handier to use. The three-speed options to absorb the smoke and steam are more than sufficient.
- Auto-timer is like a value-added option to this, as the user need not to worry switching off the chimney and therefore, no electricity is wasted.
- LED lights create a perfect environment for preparing ultimate delicacies.
- One does not need to unscrew the bottom lid and soak it overnight to clean the filthy-oily residue.
- It provides a superb cleaning option.
- Stainless steel
- Baffle filter
- Feather touch control
- 1 warranty
- Only one year warranty
- Little bit noisy
All the appliances and equipment meant for kitchens, the chimney has found a very special place as they maintain the joy of cooking by venting the oil-saturated smoke and steaminess from the kitchen.
There are so many technologies and innovations rendered chimneys available on the market, finding the best chimney can be quite a tough row to see if you are not aware of the technical aspects of the chimney then you will be in difficulty to choose correct one.
Your whole house doesn’t have to be filled with smoke and pungent smell while making schezwan sauce. With this Prestige chimney, you can keep your kitchen smoke- and oil-free, thanks to its Baffle filter which is good to remove smog from the kitchen.
- The height of the chimney is 90 cm and Suitable for 4-5 Burners.
- This is Suitable for kitchen size 100-200 sqft & medium frying/grilling.
- It has Baffle Filter Uses panels to separate grease & spice, half-yearly cleaning.
- The chimney Needs regular manual cleaning of the filters.
- This chimney is Very effective in removing odor.
- 4-5 burner in the chimney
- Medium frying/grilling
- Effective in removing odor
- Size 100-200sqf
- Sometime noisy
- Size issue
- Medium grilling
Hindware is an Indian company that makes the best kitchen chimneys according to the Indian people make food. The people of India love this product for the home. This is working rising hot gas creates a pressure difference called a draft which draws combustion air into the appliance and expels the exhaust gas outside.
- The Type Of glass used in the chimney is Curved Glass, Wall Mounted.
- The size of the chimney is 60cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr.
- The chimney is operated at Voltage 220-240V/50Hz and also has a Technology Water Auto Cleaner Oil Collector Cup.
- The filter is used in the chimney Baffle Filter-control and has control Type-touch Control.
- The Warranty is 1 year on product + 5 years on motor.
- It also has a Water Auto Clean.
- It has curved glass
- Suction has 1200m3/hr.
- Operated voltage 220-240V/50HZ
- Auto clean
- Noisy sometime
- Operated voltage
This chimney features a Push Button Control, LED Lamps, and an Easy-to-clean Baffle Filter to keep your kitchen smoke- and odor-free. With a suction capacity of up to 1100 cubic meters per hour, this chimney keeps your kitchen fresh and smoke-free.
- The size of the chimney is 60 cm and Suitable for 3-4 Burners.
- It fits in 1100 CMH and Suitable for kitchen size more than 200 sq-ft & heavy frying or grilling.
- The chimney has Baffle Filter Uses panels to separate grease and spice, half-yearly cleaning.
- It also has Auto-clean Uses water/heat to auto-clean the collection chamber.
- This is very effective in removing odor.
- Size of chimney 60cm
- A baffle filter is used.
- Effective in removing odor.
- Noisy sometime
- Less warranty
The Bosch 60cm Stainless Steel chimney Excellent in performance – also comes with an integrated glass to add a modern touch to your kitchen.
- The Size of the chimney is 60 cm and has a 3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys.
- The Suction Capacity of the chimney 800 m3/hr and For kitchen size less than 100 sq ft & low frying or grilling.
- The Noise level from to 55 dB to 77 dB 3 fan has speed settings Length electrical supply cord: 150 cm Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz Total power of the lamps (W): 5watt; Total power of the motors (W)350W Voltage (V): 230V.
- The Warranty of chimney is 2 years on product, 5 years on motor.
- Chimney also has a Baffle Filter that is suitable for Indian kitchens and requires cleaning every 6 months.
- It has Control Type Push Button Control and Max noise(dB): 73.
- The chimney has Type Straight Glass, Wall Mounted Color Steel or Grey.
- Size of chimney 90cm
- Good suction capacity
- 5-year motor warranty
- Only 2-year warranty for the product
- Clean after 6 month
This Product is a good kitchen chimney brand in India and providing a contemporary solution for the kitchenette. Glen is a fashionable and innovative kitchen chimney for modular kitchen chimney.
In Glen kitchen chimney we got innovative technology who eliminates stuck grease, oil, and dust bits stuck in the cavity of the kitchen chimney by warming and melting those and collecting them all in the oil gatherer.
- Glen Melissa chimney has an amazing suction rate of 1200 m3/h.
- This Kitchen chimney helps in emitting all those oily and greasy particles pretty efficiently and powerfully.
- The design comes with two led lamps under hood to assist in clean and convenient cooking.
- The touch sensor regulates the speed of the airflow relying on the strength which is needed as per the food being prepared.
- Baffle filters absorb and hold grease, fumes, smoke, odor, heat, and steam around the cooking area.
- The auto-clean function works with only one click and you get rid of the oil particles from the kitchen chimney.
- Powerful suction capacity with 1200 m3/h
- Two led lamps
- Touch sensor control
- Efficient Baffle Filters
- Thermal Auto Clean Function
- Very small chimney
- Bad Custome Experience
Best Kitchen Chimney Buyer’s Guide 2020
Choosing the best kitchen chimney in India for your kitchen can be a difficult task, hence, we shall provide full details of the types available and the features one should look for while buying one. We shall also provide you with a descriptive list of the top 10 best chimneys in India.so You can choose according to your space, budget and best quality product as you want.
1. Types of Kitchen Chimney
There are two types of kitchen chimney, first one is ducting chimney and the second one is ductless kitchen chimney and botch kitchen chimney works and benefits are different.
Difference between a ducting and ductless chimney
|Ducting Chimneys||Ductless Chimneys|
|The ductless hood is easy to install||Installing is very complicated|
|More efficient||Average efficient|
|High Suction Power||Average Suction Power|
|High Cost||Low Cost|
|Low Maintenance||High Maintenance|
2. Types of Filter in Chimney
Kitchen Chimney mainly works with filters, who absorb smokes, oil particles, grime, dust, and the odor by air. There are three types of Kitchen chimney filters.
a) Baffle Filter
Baffle filters mostly used in Indian kitchen chimney, in baffle filters we see that multiple curve structures and It’s made of steel or aluminum materials who allows the smoke to escape freely while restraining the grease from doing so. This filter one very big problem, if the oil is collected within the filter layers suction power will slow and filters need to clean.
b) Mesh Filter
These Filters have multiple layers of aluminum or stainless steel mesh filters to stop the solid particles but when the air passes with this filter, oil and grime get stuck in the pores and filters need to be cleaned every day. its a very big problem in this filter and this filter cost is also expensive.
c) Carbon Filter
Carbon filters are also known as a charcoal filter, this filter works like a purifier filter and its a combination of mesh and baffles filters and carbon filters are very popular in Indian kitchen chimney. This filter is not recyclable and you can replace this filter every six months as per the use of cooking.
3. Design of Kitchen Chimney
Every people think about the design of kitchen chimney before purchasing a kitchen chimney. There are many types of kitchen chimney design and we discuss the best and popular kitchen chimney design.
- Curved Kitchen Chimney
Curved glass kitchen chimney looks very pretty and cool, its come with LED lights who provide the best lighting for cooking. Curved glass chimney makes low noise and its a good chimney for small and big kitchen.
- Pyramid Chimney
Pyramid chimney always uses for big kitchen and its a very expensive kitchen chimney, but in this chimney, the second good part is its a very low power consumption kitchen chimney.
- Straight Chimney
The straight chimney is always used for small places. This chimney mostly used in the Indian kitchen and in this chimney we find led lights who provide lighting in the cooking area.
- Box Type Chimney
If you have a big space then this type of kitchen chimney is best for your kitchen. In this chimney, you have not to worry about cleaning because of this chimney design is sleek and resistant.
4. Suction Power of Chimney
Suction Power is the main key point in the kitchen chimney, but in the Indian kitchen is too small so you can choose low suction power chimney or you choose as per your kitchen area.
The suction power in the chimney cubic meters per hour and in the Indian market range of suction power chimney 400 cubic meters per hour to 1250 meters per hour available. As per research in India mostly 480 cubic meters per hour chimney is used.
5. Size of Chimney
The kitchen chimney size is most important for choosing the best kitchen chimney for the kitchen because the kitchen chimney comes with indifferent sizes. Mostly you can see 60cm and 90cm size kitchen chimney in the Indian market.
The Size of the chimney, you can choose as per your burner stove if you use 2 to 4 burner you choose 60cm chimney and if you use 3 to 5 burner stoves you choose 90 cm kitchen chimney and the last most important thing, always makes 70cm to 80cm distance from a gas stove to chimney for better results.
6. Types of Chimney Hoods
There are many types of kitchen chimney hoods and we talk about mainly 4 kitchen chimney hoods.
1.Wall Mounted Chimney
This chimney is looking great and its design very sleek and this chimney fixed on the wall at top of cooking area or above the stove burners.
Corner chimney is always used in the kitchen corner and in this chimney you can adjust your chimney as per your requirement.
This chimney is not an adjustable type, Island chimney is a hanging chimney. you hang this chimney in your ceiling.
The built-in chimney is a very beautiful chimney because this chimney is fixed under cabinets and your kitchen looks beautiful.
7. The noise of Kitchen Chimney
The noise of the chimney is a very irritating thing and mostly brand motors make extra noise because of the speed of airspeed, so before buying a kitchen chimney always check noise issue.
8. Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning and maintenance is the most important thing for chimney performance you clean your chimney as per your chimney design or model, or as per usage. Most of the users don’t want cleaning because of the time consumption, who use an auto clean chimney.
9. Price and Warranty
Price is mainly matters of quality and the usage of your chimney, but we suggest always go with the reputed brand because quality durability and warranty both are most important for the best user experience.
10. Advanced Features in Chimney
In this generation, we got a daily new update in the electronics field and these are the most updated advanced features in the kitchen chimney.
- LED Light Indicator
- Auto-Clean Function
- Auto-Heat Sensor
- Detachable Oil Collector
Best Kitchen Chimney FAQs
Which chimney is best for Indian Kitchen?
Hindware 90 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney (Nevio) is among India’s best Kitchen Chimney & bestsellers as well. This product flaunts tech savvySoft Touch Control feature which allows users to easily operate the chimney with just the touch of a finger and also a long time warranty for his product.
Which is the best auto clean chimney?
Hindware Auto cleaning chimney equipped with Aluminum non-stick turbine blower through which cooking fumes pass. Due to centrifugal forces, oil particles are forced to move toward the blower wall and collected in easy to remove and washable collector or bowls. These detachable oil collector bowels have washed once a month depending on usage. This no extra effort to clean oil collectors. All the user should press the “auto clean” control button while cooking.
Which chimney is easiest to clean?
Faber brand chimney is a very essential kitchen appliance that removes smoke and fumes from the kitchen making it odor-free. the passage of time and usage, the chimney tends to accumulate some grease and dirt.
How to install a chimney in the kitchen?
To install a chimney in the kitchen you should have at least 90cm space plan your flue location to fall between the building’s ceiling joists and the rafters. Measure the space between the ceiling joist and cut the frame to fit around the perimeter of the opening. This is an easy step to install the chimney.
What are the benefits of kitchen chimneys?
The chimney is very important in a kitchen since it sucks in odors and steam that are caused by cooking food on the stove. Keeps the Tiles Clean
1. Chimney Protects the Floors, the Roof, and the Kitchen Cabinets.
2. Odorless and Fresh Kitchens air.
3. No more Sneezing while Cooking
4. Sleek Design is good
Why is a chimney necessary for every kitchen?
Can you imagine a Kitchen without a Chimney? I said no this is very difficult to cooking food without chimney The chimney is an essential part of our daily life and of course, no one can deny the benefits of Chimney. Having the fantastic filter capacity which absorbs the gas and other irritating spices smells and establishes a noise-free environment as well as keeps your home refreshed and you will be happy in the home.
What are the benefits of kitchen chimneys?
A Kitchen Chimney is basically an exhaust vent for your kitchen. It sucks in the fumes that are released during heating. The purpose it solves. Keep overhead cabinets and walls clean, which means happier cook. Keeps eating fumes from heating and cooking, which means a healthy cook. Keep the odor in order, so happier family and guests.
As per my research firstly go with your requirement and best-reputed brand, because if your chimney makes problem after purchase, best service is the most important and we know that most of the people not thinking about after-sales service and after purchase who make a fool so please read full buyer guide and if you have any questions about kitchen chimney please comment below.
My Best Choice – Hindware Nevio 90- Auto Clean Chimney
Also, Read – Best Hair Straightener In India 2020